Client: International product company whose application is used for 3D design and modeling of electronic components and PCBs. (Only for Poland-based candidates) Skills Required- Vue.JS typescript CSS...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Client: International product company whose application is used for 3D design and modelling of electronic components and PCBs.
Benefits for Perm employees:
- For remote workers: co-financing to cover the costs of remote work, approx. 200 PLN (i.e. internet costs).
- Cafeteria on my benefits website - 156zl/month
-Medical cover with PASM - both individually and for the family
- Life insurance
- Creative tax option for engineers
- Reimbursement of conference costs (if related to business).
No benefits for B2B employees.(Providing Company's Laptop)
What would be Your responsibilities:
Nice to Haves:
Our Tech Stack includes:
What We offer
More about why to join us:
1) interview with the Lead from their Poland offices
2) Interview with a Technical expert form the US team – approx. 2 hours long
Please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations