Are you a strong Information Architect looking to launch a freelance career or simply a contractor looking for a new role? Contact me ASAP! My best client is looking for someone who holds experience...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role – Senior Java Developer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 50 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
You will get a chance to design and build next-generation business applications using the latest technologies. Are you confident in iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
About the Team and your responsibilities:
We analyze, develop, and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As a Senior software engineer, you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects.
· The application helps in sourcing clients and account data via various upstream interfaces to enable foreign exchange (FX), money market (MM), and precious metal (PM) trade business with those clients
· Providing regulatory eligibility rules and data classifications to enable pre-trade blocking of trade capture systems and providing reporting obligations for external post-trade repositories.
· Experience in designing, planning, and delivering solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment.
· Skills in Java and Spring frameworks
· Practical experience in building web services.
· Very good experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
· Good understanding of data-driven solutions and approaches to large-volume data processing.
· Database performance tuning skills and SQL code tuning skills.
· Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow processes.
· Experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting.
Employment Type – UoP
The way we work
· Stable, long-term projects
· Full-time employment contract
· Tech communities and cultural communities
· Mentoring programs
· Private medical care and life insurance
· Access to Multisport card
· Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
· Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for a longer time)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations