Vertex Solutions is a highly successful IT / Technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Poland and India. We have enjoyed continued growth and success during the pandemic and as a...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role – Senior Backend Developer Java + AWS
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Project: You will get a chance to work on one of the most strategic products that enable the customers to capture their government issue’s identity document and verifies the document’s authenticity via an API Integration.
About the Role: As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for building new technology and enhancing their existing systems and offerings, to maximize the benefits of the latest technological advancements and trends.
About Team: This role will be within the Third-Party Services team. Third-Party Services is focused on identifying and working with some of the most interesting external vendors from around the world to provide cutting-edge products to the wider bank and their more than 40 million global customers.
· Defining, building, and testing technical solutions in an agile environment primary using Java hosted on public cloud
· Writing infrastructure terraform/cloud formation and CI/CD pipelines in groovy
· Writing unit tests in Spock, e2e tests in cucumber, contract-based tests in PACT
· Defining architecture and solutions including R&D on cloud and 3rd party vendors’ services
· Strong technical skills specifically in cloud-based technology - AWS and Java
· Quality driven with the ability to write tests on any level with BDD & TDD approach
· Understanding microservices architecture
· Comfortable working agile environment in a small cross-functional team using XP practices
· DevOps experience, especially with terraform would be a big plus
· Good English both oral and written is essential
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer time)
• Hybrid working model after Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations