Are you a Product Owner looking to start a freelance career? Then contact me! Contact me directly via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply give me a call on +32 2 781 01 92 to discuss a...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Looking for an amazing mission and an excellent firm to work with? great, keep reading
I am actively hiring for a Senior .NET developer for a software company that provides applications and solutions aimed to help electronic engineers to design and create electronic products.
What would be Your responsibilities:
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll be part of a team that is working on developing a UI in WPF (Windows presentation foundation) and solving the problems of connecting the UI and ECAD systems.
● Experience in WPF projects from 3 years;
● Knowledge of .NET, WPF (MVVM, MVP);
● Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
● Understanding the SOLID Principles;
● Experience in writing unit tests (using nUnit, xUnit or MS Test);
● Debugging Delphi-code is welcome, although not required.
Don't hesitate, apply now!
Or reach me direct on - email@example.com
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations