Role - Senior Java Developer. Vertex Solutions is a highly successful IT / Technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Poland, and India. We have enjoyed continued growth and success...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Senior .Net Developer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Project: The Project is a new microservices-based platform for replacing legacy systems used by business users. The team is opting for serverless solutions hosted on internal infrastructure. It also requires handling large volumes of data and providing 3rd line of technical support for services built by the team.
About the Role: As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for Analyzing & capturing functional & non-functional requirements for long-term and short-term projects and Providing prompt resolution of problems related to the relevant software, designing and implementing tools and features to high standards, and a timely manner using test-driven development techniques.
About Team: You will be part of 6 people scrum team, which is part of a wider development team consisting of more than 150 people.
· Analyse & capture functional & non-functional requirements for long-term and short-term projects
· Design and implement tools and features to high standards and in a timely manner using test-driven development techniques
· Provide 3rd line of Technical Support for services built by the team
· Contribute to the strategic vision for building up the team’s development infrastructure
· Manipulate large and complex data sets
· Actively engage with other team members for development projects and contribute to team discussions on development issues
· Follow the best software development practices to ensure a high-quality product and adherence to design objectives
· Provide prompt resolution of problem issues related to the relevant software
· Solid knowledge and experience (5+ years) with C#/.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
· Knowledge of REST services
· Knowledge of designing and developing multi-tier and multi-layer applications
· Solid experience working with messaging systems
· Very good understanding of database optimization
· Very good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving
· Effective team player with excellent communication skills
· Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, initiative, discipline
· Proactivity and drive to constantly develop and learn new skills
· Unit testing technics and frameworks
· Fluency in English both spoken and written
Nice To Have Skills:
· Understanding of Financial Markets, Derivatives, and Banking
· Experience in building web applications using the Angular framework
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams
(For a longer time)
• Hybrid working model after Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations