DevOps Engineer with cloud Our client is one of the largest banking organizations currently undergoing a lot of changes and transformations - it's a great time for you to join the company and grow...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Hiring a Senior .Net Developer (WPF) for a software company that provides applications and solutions to help electronic engineers to design and create electronic products.
Recently, they have launched a new product through their partnership with the industry-leading electronics cloud manufacturing platform and are planning to take an evolutionary step that allows designers to connect with prototyping and manufacturing partners directly from their design environment.
(Looking for Poland-based candidates.)
What would be Your responsibilities:
● As a Senior Engineer, you’ll be part of a team that is working on developing a UI in WPF Windows presentation foundation) and solving the problems of connecting the UI and ECAD systems.
● You should have experience in WPF projects for 3 years;
● You should have Knowledge of .NET, WPF (MVVM, MVP);
● You should have Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
● You should have an understanding of the SOLID Principles;
● You should have experience in writing unit tests (using nUnit, xUnit or MS Test);
● If any experience with Debugging Delphi-code is welcome, although not required.
Benefits for Perm employees:
- For people working on-site
- 400 PLN/month lunch allowance
- For remote workers: co-financing to cover the costs of remote work, approx. 200 PLN (i.e.
- Cafeteria on my benefits website
- 156zl/month - Medical cover with PASM
- both individually and for the family
- Life insurance
- After the trial period of 3 months
- 60% of creative tax work relieve for engineers
- Reimbursement of conference costs (if related to business)
No benefits for B2B employee
More about why to join us:
1) interview with the Lead from their Poland offices
2) Interview with a Technical expert from the US team – approx. 2 hours long
Please feel free to reach on email@example.com for furthur discussion.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations