Vertex Solutions has been providing an excellent service to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Looking to hire new Senior Product Director for a Global eCommerce to join the revenue team and help them in transforming Adtech experience for millions of vendors/merchants across 40 countries.
This is a Global service enabling restaurants and vendors to advertise within their platform, by creating an option on restaurant side to choose the Advert package.
Reporting to new VP of Revenue, you will be responsible for growing a team of 4 Product Managers and the designers as you set the strategy for AdTech and hiring as needed. The role is that of a CPO of this business unit looking at leading all AdTech initiatives and the strategy to increase revenues for both the business and their partners.
• Lead a team of dedicated product managers and designers on your mission to build an industry leading first party advertising service.
• Own the advertising solution end-to-end including prioritisation algorithm, bidding and sales strategy.
• Define vision, roadmap and KPIs within a cross-functional team of data scientists, product managers and Engineers.
• Define the data strategy, set up and test hypotheses, design new strategies and algorithms and measure the impact.
• Understand in detail the impact of our ads on the user experience and measure the tradeoffs between displaying and not displaying advertising.
• Communicate with local teams to understand business and sales challenges and develop resolution strategies.
• Participate in setting up and organising prioritisation sessions and processes.
• 5+ years of working experience with ad tech space building out commercially viable and mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Strong with data analysis and numerical reasoning to help understand the effect of product initiatives and steer decision making.
• Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
Please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations