Client: International product company whose application is used for 3D design and modeling of electronic components and PCBs. Location: Fully Remote What we will look for in you: Minimum 3 + years of...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role - Java Software Engineer
Our client is one of the multinational investment banks and financial services providers founded and based in Switzerland, with operations in 50 countries and territories.
As a Java Software Engineer, you will work on new platforms and technologies, on a project based on Anti-Money Laundering platforms for Financial Crimes Prevention.
• Develop, maintain and operate Anti-money laundering software including integration with AI model
• Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
• Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
• Act as a member in an Agile engineering team
• Work closely with the Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, testers and other developers
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Strong programming skills in Java
• Proficiency in Spring, services using JSON and XML formats and produce reusable superior technical components
• Knowledge in object oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
• Experience with cloud services
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
• Knowledge of GitLab, Nexus, Jira
• Comfortable in a Linux based server environment incl scripting
• Strong SQL knowledge, experience with relational database system
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
Have I sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you:)
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations