Role - Senior Information Technology Business Analyst (IT BA). Vertex Solutions is a highly successful IT / Technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Poland, and India. We have...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role – Technical Product Manager (Remote but candidate has to be physically available in Poland)
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Role & Team:
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager that can help further the success of our everyday apps. We are seeking individuals who see this as an opportunity to build the idealized experience across a vast platform. One that solves real problems for our users, adds real value, and provides relevant services and insights.
You will be part of a cross-functional team transforming our digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering products in ever-shortening cycles, and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling, and engineering practices.
· Define and execute global technology product backlogs in alignment with leadership vision
· Work with product owners to create backlogs for new products and features
· Work with the business and stakeholders on a set of requirements and translate them into the backlog that scales globally
· Work with engineering leads and teams to ensure that product requirements are understood, and the backlog is well balanced to deliver good products without technical debt
· Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, product owners, and other teams to shape technical requirements and roadmap that will enable new features or refine the existing ones
· Make creative recommendations following the most recent technology industry trends
· Be able to demonstrate you can lead and motivate the teams
· Work in an agile environment that iterates and releases quickly
· Be an advocate of a DevOps culture
· Establish Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery as the foundation for successful technology product delivery that is global, scalable, and of great performance
· Have experience working in highly productive engineering teams
· Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure our own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
· Experience in technical analysis and backlog management
· Previous background in software development
· Organisational abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· A passion for clean code
· Experience in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Creative thinking skills
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
· Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
· Knowledge of agile project management framework with cross-functional teams, using Jira and Confluence
· Experience in providing thought leadership, driving a complex change agenda, and an ability to challenge the “status quo”
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
• Work in the international environment
• An environment where everyone has a voice
• Ability to work from home and flexible working hours – Even after pandemic restrictions are over
• Work and Learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables
• Competitive salary
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer term)
• Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations