Vertex Solutions is a highly successful IT / Technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Poland, and India. We have enjoyed continued growth and success during the pandemic and as a...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role – HashiCorp PAM Support Engineer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Role & Team:
As part of the growing service, we need to ensure we have the proper monitoring and alerting in place for HashiCorp as well as the relevant services running on the environment, this will also include looking at our existing set-up / processes and seeing how we can improve what we currently have in place.
You will be responsible for the support and training of an existing support team which is also a key part of the role, being able to explain and train new members with little Hashi knowledge on how we monitor, manage and support is key.
· Support on-prem UNIX Red-Hat environment
· Responsible for monitoring and alerting of Tier Zero service
· Mature the existing Splunk-based alerting and dashboard monitoring
· Perform platform maintenance tasks including patching, and minor software upgrades
· Implement automated processes for support and health monitoring
· Basic HashiCorp Vault consumer troubleshooting, involving Terraform code deployment
· Candidate will join the support function within an existing PAM team
· UNIX OS – Red Hat expertise
· Splunk experience – monitoring and alerting
· Hashicorp Enterprise Vault
· Hashicorp Enterprise Terraform
Nice to Have:
· Ansible Tower
· Visual Studio Code
· Consul Storage
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path to a career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
• Work in the international environment
• An environment where everyone has a voice
• Ability to work from home and flexible working hours – Even after pandemic restrictions are over
• Work and Learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables
• Competitive salary
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer term)
• Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations