Vertex Solutions has been providing an excellent service to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Vertex Solutions has been providing an excellent service to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative names in their respective markets.
We operate as partners from a position of trust, developed through our delivery of essential talent time and time again. We have helped to build talented teams of scientific staff and engineers (in Software, Hardware, IT and Network Support disciplines) from graduate through to board level, allowing our clients to create value and develop their brand.
You can work: fully remote, hybrid remote/office arrangement, be permanently office based.
We provide some of the best technology talents in Europe to a mix of global brand names and cool technology start-ups.
Currently, we are looking for experienced HashiCorp PAM Support Engineer for our clients. If you are one of them – fantastic!
• Support on-prem UNIX Red-Hat environment
• Responsible for monitoring and alerting of Tier Zero service
• Mature the existing Splunk based alerting and dashboard monitoring
• Perform platform maintenance tasks including patching, and minor software upgrades
• Implement automated processes for support and health monitoring
• Basic HashiCorp Vault consumer troubleshooting, involving Terraform code deployment
• Candidate will join the support function within an existing PAM team
• UNIX OS - Red Hat expertise
• Splunk experience - monitoring and alerting
• Hashicorp Enterprise Vault
• Hashicorp Enterprise Terraform
It's good if you have experience with:
• Ansible Tower
• Visual Studio Code
• Consul Storage
What we can offer:
You can directly reach me on - firstname.lastname@example.org
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations