Role – Python Developer Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. Using...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role - Full Stack Developer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
Team - you will join the project where you will build a global platform used for customer onboarding on a global scale.
About Project - One of Bank's core banking system and surrounding set of external applications are replaced by a new software solution. The project focuses on the modernization of a infrastructure and impacts all IT teams of which one of them being a Regional EMEA Payments IT team and the system & service portfolio we develop, maintain and support.
• Development, maintenance and support (DevOps) of services using Java8>/Springboot,
• Managing payment services portfolio hosted on Linux, Windows or serverless environments/platforms - at cloud (Google, AWS, Azure or Ali) or on-premise hosting,
• Development, maintenance and support of service related interfaces (its orchestration layer) using set of APIs or microservices patterns as for the solution,
• Creating Functional, Technical or Business process related documentation for supported services and their orchestration (integration) layers.
• Conducting Unit Testing, System Integrated Testing or supporting UAT of related solutions,
• Taking an accountability for quality of an output and timely delivery of tasks,
• Embedding and following group strategy, values and behaviors while dealing with project related matters.
• Working closely with Project Managers, Architects, Business Stakeholders and further surrounding teams and IT units located in UK, France, India or China.
• Using Git, GitHUB, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus etc for artifact management and wherein the code release mechanism.
• Following Agile & DevOps working methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint etc).
• Support the design and delivery of changes of strategic applications.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Reach out to me on email@example.com or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations