Role – Tech Lead Python Vertex Solutions has been providing excellent service to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance, and IT since 1997. We work for...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role – Senior Fullstack Developer (Remote but candidate has to be physically available in Poland)
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Role & Team:
This role is within a relatively newly formed team that builds solutions that help improve the engineering experience around controls compliance. You will be responsible for building new and enhancing existing deployment mechanisms. This is an exciting opportunity to build best-in-class solutions to benefit the Practice’s internal customers – naturally therefore this role will involve a core element of liaising with lots of the internal technology customers to understand and meet their needs as well as working with the Practice team themselves.
· Analyse requirements to fully understand and implement solutions and recommend improvements
· Design, develop & implement features as per backlog/priority
· Collaborate with other engineers (developers, architects, testers) and the wider organisation to smooth the process of building and deploying applications
· Proactively work with customers to resolve their issues and respond to feature requests once the product launches
· Work in an agile environment to deliver rapid iterations of the product at a sustained velocity
· Active member of a team, participating in peer reviews and in testing others' code through automated test scripting
· Strong technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
· Python experience in scripting
· Back-end development – Java or Python
· Database – relational/SQL
· Experienced building and deploying APIs and microservices
· Linux OS fundamentals and scripting
· Collaboration Tools: GitHub, Jira, Confluence
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· English (B2+)
Good to Have:
· CI/CD experience with Jenkins and/or CloudBees
· Automation scripting (Terraform, Ansible, etc.). Docker
· A background in Systems Administration across Linux platforms
· Previous experience with data governance / architecture tooling
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
• Work in an international environment
• An environment where everyone has a voice
• Ability to work from home and flexible working hours – Even after pandemic restrictions are over
• Work and Learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables
• Competitive salary
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer time)
• Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations