Role – Senior Python Developer. If you are willing to work in a multicultural setting, accept complex problems, and find creative solutions to them, then it could be your last destination. We...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role - DevOps Engineer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
Team - You will join the project where you will build a global platform used for customer onboarding on a global scale.
About Project - We are Currently running under a hybrid on-prem/cloud model. This pod has a vibrant data engineering as well as machine learning engineering workloads. The majority of the existing pipelines serve the DE workloads, while most of the new work and is looking to introduce rigid MLE practices within the team. In the upcoming weeks we want to build a shared Jenkins library and integrate it with the Jenkins server, fully automated redeployments of trained models
• Creating and managing Splunk Dashboards and alerts
• Creating and managing App Dynamics jobs, alerts, and health rules
• Creating and managing Jenkins jobs
• Supporting on-call activities (prod env monitoring, xMatters alerts and incidents)
• Supporting DXP Team with test environments monitoring, fixes, and squad members access
to AEM resources
• Supporting all additional (external) activities (e.g., Disaster Recovery Tests, KONA, WAF, CSP,
markets AEM migration)
• Supporting all squads with releasing process activities
• Triage for DSD tickets
• Global Service Desk (CR and IN tickets) verification and approvals
• DevOps activities during upgrade platform
• Day-to-day consultations and troubleshooting for squad members
• Contribute to the improvements of the tools needed for daily work
Qualifications / Requirements:
With application layers running in:
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me on email@example.com or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations