Client: International product company whose application is used for 3D design and modeling of electronic components and PCBs. Location: Fully Remote What we will look for in you: Minimum 3 + years of...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role - DevOps Engineer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, This job is for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Project - We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join a Content Publishing and Personalisation as a Support and DevOps Engineer. You will be a key part of an agile cross-functional team and as a DevOps engineer introduces processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.
Creating and managing Splunk Dashboards and alerts
• Creating and managing App Dynamics jobs, alerts, and health rules
• Creating and managing Jenkins jobs
• Supporting on-call activities (prod env monitoring, xMatters alerts and incidents)
• Supporting DXP Team with test environments monitoring, fixes, and squad member access
to AEM resources
• Supporting all additional (external) activities (e.g., Disaster Recovery Tests, KONA, WAF, CSP,
markets AEM migration)
• Supporting all squads with releasing process activities
• Triage for DSD tickets
• Global Service Desk (CR and IN tickets) verification and approvals
• DevOps activities during upgrade platform
• Day-to-day consultations and troubleshooting for squad members
• Contribute to the improvements of the tools needed for daily work
Qualifications / Requirements:
Understanding of Relevant Tools
• Communication and Collaboration are very crucial to succeed in DevOps
• DevSecOps skillset will be an advantage
• Knowledge of scripting language, Coding and scripting are two important skillsets that
among the most recommended programming/scripting languages.
• Proficient in clearly determining DevOps objectives and standards by analysing requirements
• Broad experience with Jenkins pipelines, including creating new jobs, updating exiting, prepare
new scripts, help to solve existing issues and analyze the root cause
• Understanding of CI/CD
• Knowledge of what constitutes useful preparation scripts and how to write it
• Git flow understanding
• Working experience with Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
• Security knowledge
• Performance testing experience with JMeter or similar tools
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
• Basic knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure platforms
• Understanding of microservices
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations