Looking to hire Senior Frontend Engineer for one of our clients who are offering a trading platform to banks and institutions to harness digital and crypto assets. They have created their own...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role – Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
Employment Type – UOP Permeant Employment
The way we work
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path to a career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
• Work in the international environment
• An environment where everyone has a voice
• Work and Learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables
• Competitive salary
Requirements and responsibility
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
• Engineering and support of Alteryx Designer/Server, Dataiku Data Science Studio (DSS) both on-premises and on Azure. This includes application packaging, installation, integrations, testing and deployments.
• Lead a feature team of engineers to integrate and deliver Dataiku DSS platform
• Driving Data Science best practices across the firm to achieve effective use of Dataiku DSS software.
• Managing incidents and issues, focusing on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams.
• Managing interface to our engineering by addressing issues, as keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved.
• Participation in different Data Science-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Data Science community
• Maintaining documentation and learning resources
Data Science Service is a global organization within Group CTO - Data Platform Services providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. Based in Kraków, Poland, you will be part of the global Data Science team and will report directly into the Data Science Service Manager. The Data Science team has great expertise in all aspects of Dataiku DSS and Data Science.
This role will guarantee widespread exposure to every aspect of the Dataiku DSS and similar data science products and represents a perfect opportunity for any Data Science enthusiast to be part of one of the best deployments of Dataiku DSS in Europe and globally. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
• Deep technical experience in infrastructure design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud
• Experience building and deploying resilient Azure cloud architectures
• Experience of migration and modernization of workloads from customers' on premise data centers to Azure
• Well versed in Windows and has the skills and confidence to learn and work on Linux when needed
• Experienced in the use of Azure platform services to create born in the cloud PaaS solutions
• Experience building and deploying Azure resources using IaC
• Experience with the Azure CLI, PowerShell/Azure PowerShell and the Azure Portal
• Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef and Puppet
• Creating and managing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GitLab, Azure DevOps to deploy both infrastructure and applications
• Experience working with or using Azure technologies such as virtual machines, blob, queues, tables, azure machine learning, synapse, data bricks, web apps, functions apps, Azure Active Directory, Virtual Networks
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for a longer time)
• Private medical care and life insurance
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations