Looking for an exciting new role as a freelancer? We are in search of a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team and work with one of our fascinating clients. Your responsibilities will include...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Vertex Solutions has been providing excellent services to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance, and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative names in their respective markets.
We operate as partners from a position of trust, developed through our delivery of essential talent time and time again. We have helped to build talented teams of scientific staff and engineers (in Software, Hardware, IT, and Network Support disciplines) from graduate through to board level, allowing our clients to create value and develop their brands.
We provide some of the best technology talents in Europe to a mix of global brand names and cool technology start-ups.
We are looking for UI/UX Developers with React!
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations across the globe, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
Location: Krakow, or Wroclaw Poland (Candidate must be physically based in Poland)
About Role & Team:
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of UI/UX Developer (ReactJS). As a UI/UX Developer, you will be working closely with business-facing Product Owners to help design custom, interactive UI/UX for a superior look, feel, and better user journey. Your skill would be utilized to discover and implement custom-made UI/UX based on libraries like ReactJS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, etc.
· Design innovative UI based on requirements.
· Writing custom JS codes to achieve asked functionality.
· Writing automated unit tests to cover UI functionality.
· Engage with Product Owners/Business analysts to discover and build UI/UX
· Perform the role of individual contributor in a Scrum Team
· Participate in Agile ceremonies to deliver as per timelines.
· Engage with CRM developers to connect custom-build UI/UX with CRM APIs
· Emphasis on project value and client satisfaction
· High degree of insight and analytical skill
· Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
· Candidate must have at least 3 years of hand on experience working on UI/UX development.
· Must have experience working on Responsive UI
· Experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery, and NodeJS is a must.
· Experience in leveraging UI frameworks like Bootstrap or similar will be an added advantage.
· Experience in writing code using TypeScript will be a plus.
· Experience working on graphics designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop will be great.
· Experience working with international clients and as an individual contributor.
· Should have hands-on experience in writing unit tests for the work done and knowledge of tests.
· frameworks like Jest, SinonJS, MochaJS
Employment Type – B2B or UoP (Perm)
The way we work:
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects.
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
• An environment where everyone has a voice.
• Work and Learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables.
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer term)
• Occasionally Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more!
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations
I’m looking for a job a candidate or would like to work at Vertex
© Vertex Solutions 2023. All Rights Reserved.