Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in Europe, with operations in 50 countries and territories. Looking for Senior Software Development...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role - Senior Technical Lead
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
Team - you will join the project where you will build a global platform used for customer onboarding on a global scale.
About Project - Project was launched in 2020 and it is the first step in the transformation programs. It will establish the foundations of a European Regional core technology platform capable of supporting multi-entity and multi-country wholesale businesses to replace local IT systems. The new platform will support the local business and will establish the core elements of a European regional platform to support other continental European country businesses in the future.
• Guide product owners, business analysts and developers in Krakow through Agile sprint planning for major application rewrite
• Analyze and solve technical issues/blockers within the daily scrum setting
• Get involved in sprint planning with product leads
• Assist with Cloud/Dev Ops progression and close enterprise tasks to gain needed release approvals
• Provide inputs and solutions based on the current and target state of the application
• Support the technical development lead and global team by working on the prioritized changes and ensure the delivery of well-tested, signed-off, and fit-for-purpose solutions.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Computer science academic background (bachelor's or masters degree)
• Proven experience in Java.
• Proven experience as the team lead within an Agile environment
• Comfortable in a Linux-based server environment
• Deep understanding of all aspects of the application development and support life cycle
• Strong skills in analysis, design, development, testing, and support/troubleshooting with specialty skills in database, Cloud, data modeling and data warehousing technologies.
• Fluent in development methods, tools and techniques, system
Employment Type – UOP
The way we work
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations