Are you an experienced IT Capacity Manager ? Contact me as soon as possible. My client is looking for an IT Capacity Manager that will be responsible for the capacity and performance management of...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role – Senior .Net Developer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Role & Team:
They are looking for Senior .Net Developer to join our team in Krakow and work closely with our international team. They are providing state-of-the-art services to mainly institutional and corporate customers. Cooperating closely with the business the IT team that delivers customized applications and processes and integrates third-party applications. The team covers the complete software development lifecycle including IT solution design and architecture.
They have a global team of over 4500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in the UK, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland, and Mexico.
· design, develop, test, and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
· Support the application's whole lifecycle including operation.
· Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
· Actively participate in a self-organized DevOps team.
· Communication skills to collaborate effectively within the team and with the business.
· Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns - min. 5-6 yrs. of experience with .NET C#, .NET Core, Angular, SQL.
· Experience in multi-thread programming and concepts.
· Experience with Agile development techniques (Test Driven Development, spec by example, Scrum, Kanban).
· Experience with relational databases using SQL.
Nice to Have Skillset:
· German language skills.
· Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience.
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work:
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path for your career in an international organization.
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
• An environment where everyone has a voice
• Work and Learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer term)
• Occasionally Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more!
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations
I’m looking for a job a candidate or would like to work at Vertex
© Vertex Solutions 2023. All Rights Reserved.