Role- Principal Android Engineer Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. Using...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Desired knowledge in specific technologies (must have vs. nice to have)
* IaC languages: Terraform, Ansible and others
* CI/CD tooling: CircleCI, GoCD, Jenkins, GitLab and others - either of them
* Test automation frameworks: test-kitchen, awspec, inspec and others
* Public cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
* Containerisation: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
* API life-cycle management and message bus technologies: APIgee, Kafka and others
* Web front-end and database products: Nginx, Postgres, Mongo, Redis
Monitoring and data analytics tools: Splunk, Elastic, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics and others
* Networking experience: load balancing, network security, standard network protocols (HTTP/s, DNS, etc.)
Operating system experience: Linux, Windows
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations