SAP MM Consultant As the SAP MM Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the company's SAP template. This is a unique opportunity to support the business through...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
As a SAP SuccessFactors professional, you will implement and deploy SAP SuccessFactors solutions to achieve defined business goals.
• Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
• Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable.
• Has mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
• Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
• Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
• Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrate the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
• Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
• Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal.
document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face-to-face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
• Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high-level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
• Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations
I’m looking for a job a candidate or would like to work at Vertex
© Vertex Solutions 2023. All Rights Reserved.