Vertex Solutions has been providing excellent services to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance, and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Vertex Solutions has been providing excellent services to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance, and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative names in their respective markets.
We operate as partners from a position of trust, developed through our delivery of essential talent time and time again. We have helped to build talented teams of scientific staff and engineers (in Software, Hardware, IT, and Network Support disciplines) from graduate through to board level, allowing our clients to create value and develop their brands.
We provide some of the best technology talents in Europe to a mix of global brand names and cool technology start-ups.
Role – Python Developer
(Candidate must be physically based in Poland)
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
We are seeking a Python developer to join our IT team. This role involves acquiring data from our third-party cross-asset trading and risk management application suite and seamlessly integrating it into our in-house systems for risk assessment and computation purposes.
Our engineering team designs modern systems for trading, sales, tools, transactions, and reporting, fostering global collaboration through video conferences and visits.
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
• Application Development and Maintenance for python-based integrations from the FrontArena suite into in-house systems.
• Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases.
• Speaking to product owners and businesses on features and requirements.
• Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
• Actively participate in a self-organized DevOps team.
• Production availability of your service – if you build the service, you own the service!
• We seek a proactive professional comfortable in a fast-paced agile development environment.
• Essential qualifications include financial acumen encompassing risk management principles, "Greeks," VaR, and derivative products.
• A minimum of three years of Python programming experience, and proficiency in data structures, algorithms, and software design is mandatory.
• Familiarity with Front Arena libraries like PACE, ADS, ATS, ACM, AEL, and ADLF is desirable.
• Database expertise, particularly with MS SQL Server, is required.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex code modules are crucial.
• Effective communication in English is a must, and knowledge of German is a bonus.
• An IT-focused degree or equivalent qualification is expected.
Employment Type – B2B
The way we work:
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects.
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team.
• Interesting path of career in an international organization.
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
• An environment where everyone has a voice.
• Work and learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables.
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer term)
• Occasionally Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more!
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations