Are you a seasoned Project Manager with experience in collateral management? Here's your chance to be part of a dynamic team at a forward-thinking organization. Key Responsibilities: - Plan and...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
About the job
Vertex Solutions has been providing excellent services to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance, and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative names in their respective markets.
We operate as partners from a position of trust, developed through our delivery of essential talent time and time again. We have helped to build talented teams of scientific staff and engineers (in Software, Hardware, IT, and Network Support disciplines) from graduate through to board level, allowing our clients to create value and develop their brands.
We provide some of the best technology talents in Europe to a mix of global brand names and cool technology start-ups.
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Fullstack Java Engineer?
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
They have strong devops delivery, teams built of people with passion, interest in technology and they're looking for candidates with similar mindset who
can work on all areas (from low level of the system to the front end side if needed).
Looking for candidates with strong technical background, experience in Java, important to have interest in technology also outside of work, passion for tech.
Banking experience is important! Banking experience is a MUST HAVE!
Mix of technologies – there is a mainframe component but this is not mandatory skills, must have modern Java, databases (they use Oracle and DB2), rest full microservices, Spring and Springboot.
Constantly upgrading the version of Java so working on modern stack, they have a mix of Java starting with Java 8 to the most recent versions.
Mix of on premise and cloud, they use GCP, Kubernetes, but most infra is on premise (with elements of cloud and they will probably expand that with time – therefore cloud exp. is preferred).
Main objectives are:
• Building and supporting services, microservices and applications (back-end & front-end) in in Java 8/11/17, Spring Boot, ReactJS etc. while maintaining and preserving standard products,
• Reduce cost and complexity of interfacing with further surrounding systems from a “point to point” approach
to a modern approach with an integration layer such as APIs, MuleSoft, Kafka topics, microservices patterns, Juniper Ingress/Egress patterns or/and WMB EAI/MQ,
• Reduce costs in testing by adopting automation testing frameworks,
• Increasing Straight-Trough-Processing (STP) capabilities of services,
• Development, maintenance, and support (DevOps) of services using Java with Spring Boot,
• Managing payment services portfolio hosted on cloud and on-premises hosting,
• Development, maintenance, and support of service-related interfaces (its orchestration layer) using set of APIs or microservices patterns as for the solution,
• Using Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus etc. for artifact management and wherein the code release mechanism.
• Following Agile & DevOps working methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint etc.).
• Working with Business Analysts, Project/Product Managers to understand business requirements and how they translate into development sprints.
Employment type: B2B
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge.
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer term).
• Occasionally Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!).
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations