Are you an experienced Task Ticker with a strong mindset and with the ability to ensure good communication, good reporting, and efficiency as a daily routine? Do you want to share your knowledge and...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role - Data Mesh Software Engineer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in Europe, with operations in 50 countries and territories. Looking for a Data Mesh Engineer to help them scale their Data team in Poland.
We are looking for a Data expert who is passionate about data and who can build solutions to collect, enrich and automate data for use in customer experience enhancement, and develop application and data visualization solutions, as well as looking to build out a dynamic platform.
Employment Type – Employment of Contract (UOP)
Location: Krakow / Wroclaw (Hybrid)
Are you a talented, software engineer that wants to get closer to the business? Are you passionate about data and how it can be used in investing?
The team of Data and Artificial Intelligence is looking at what is available when you take an un-siloed approach to information from the trading floor. We thrive on innovation and work within a well-established and well-funded organization. We specialize in various analytical techniques which could include web harvesting, geospatial, social media, market research, and data science, but will start with the proprietary information which is already contained within the organization.
· You will be joining a team of ex-traders, quants, and programmers that are helping to scale and build the business.
· The team partners with different teams across the organization, and with clients, to develop innovative data pipeline solutions and expand the department into new areas.
· We will have both a clear revenue and a clear cost-saving monetary attribution.
· Build solutions to collect, enrich and automate data for use in customer experience enhancement, and alpha generation.
· Creation of new capabilities and modules in our data pipeline
· Develop application and data visualization solutions, as well as looking to build out a dynamic platform.
· Strong Java and/or Python skills
· Proven track record of delivering complex software applications.
· Outstanding data skills (Excel, SQL, Data Visualization)
· Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize issues.
· Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and customer service skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (data analysis and requirement documentation)
· Experience with working in Azure and distributed computing frameworks is a plus.
· Familiarity with working in an agile team, using tools such as Gitlab, Nexus, NPM
· eTrading and finance experience useful but not essential
· Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
· A team player willing to learn/share solutions and best practices from your colleague’s performance.
• Private medical care
• Life insurance
• 2 recovery days and 2 charity days/ per year.
• You will be able to buy shares of the company.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market, and work in an environment free of micromanagement where everyone has a voice.
• Work and learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverable.
• Work in a multicultural environment and collaborate and work with the team spread globally.
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for this job to know more.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations
I’m looking for a job a candidate or would like to work at Vertex
© Vertex Solutions 2023. All Rights Reserved.