Vertex Solutions has been providing excellent services to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance, and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£3750+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Vertex Solutions has been providing excellent services to our clients in Enterprise Software, FinTech, Insurance, Mobile, R&D, Finance, and IT since 1997. We work for some of the most innovative names in their respective markets.
We operate as partners from a position of trust, developed through our delivery of essential talent time and time again. We have helped to build talented teams of scientific staff and engineers (in Software, Hardware, IT, and Network Support disciplines) from graduate through to board level, allowing our clients to create value and develop their brands.
We provide some of the best technology talents in Europe to a mix of global brand names and cool technology start-ups.
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Data Engineer?
(Candidate must be physically based in Poland)
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, this is a job for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
We are developing cloud-based solutions for data-driven decision-making, performance measurement, and extensive visualizations. Anticipate 1000+ daily active users soon.
We seek a skilled GCP data engineer to create and manage data pipelines, models, and reporting views, collaborating with Qlik, UI, and BigQuery teams, enabling advanced data interactions and time-series analytics.
· Building, testing, and deploying Google Cloud data models and transformations in BigQuery and Datafusion. · Optimizing data views for specific visualization needs, considering performance and flexibility. · Reviewing and implementing business and technical requirements. · Managing tasks in Jira and refining User Stories and Backlogs. · Onboarding new data sources and creating Cloud data pipelines and models. · Handling code artifacts and CI/CD with tools like Git and Jenkins. · Ensuring security, authorization, and authentication measures. · Meeting non-functional requirements and IT standards. · Implementing logging, monitoring, and error handling consistently. · Writing automated tests and maintaining code quality. · Supporting evolutionary development and change. · Managing data migration and back-population. · Addressing defects and enhancements during development. · Ensuring Data Governance, Security, and Lineage. · Maintaining knowledge base and peer reviewing colleague's work. · Contributing to process improvement initiatives.
· Proven experience / expertise in database design, development, and administration of Traditional/Cloud Databases & Data Warehouses / Procedures / Products (4+ years)
· 1+ year of recent SQL/T-SQL procedure development in BigQuery or similar Cloud Databases. · Familiarity with GCP Core and Data Products, data preparation, and wrangling. · Proficiency in data usage, visualization, and web interfaces (3-tier architecture). · Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge. · Experience with collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence. · BS/MS degree in relevant field. · Strong English communication skills. · Eager to learn and adapt quickly. · Organized and capable of multitasking. · Team-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Nice -To Have Skillset:
· BI/MI report and dashboard development in tools like Qlik, Tableau, Looker. · GCP-based big data/ETL DevOps/DataOps. · Deploying and operating Datafusion/CDAP solutions. · CI/CD lifecycle management with Git, Jenkins, Groovy, etc. · Expertise in Java, Python, and DataFlow. · Proficiency with IT development and collaboration tools. · Understanding of IT Security and Application Development best practices. · Interest in investment products and banking business. · Collaborating with infrastructure teams for optimal architecture. · Global team collaboration across cultures.
Employment Type – B2B
The way we work:
• An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects.
• Be part of a dynamic IT environment
• Stable job in a professional team,
• Interesting path of a career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities.
• Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
• An environment where everyone has a voice.
• Work and Learn from teams with mature processes and tools to ensure the best-in-class deliverables.
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Highly skilled tech team who is always ready to help, collaborate and share knowledge
• Clear career engineering path and the possibility to rotate between projects and teams (for longer term)
• Occasionally Hybrid working model after the Pandemic (we miss each other a lot!)
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more!
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations