Vertex Solutions are currently working with a renowned system integrator who are looking for a Business Analyst on a permanent basis in Sheffield. The successful candidate would be responsible for the definition & management of requirements which support the delivery of their Digital & Innovation strategies.
* Enjoy working with state-of-the-art technologies? * Organised, creative and motivated to bring new tech to customers? * Do you have a history of working across prototyping, development and implementation?
If so, read on..
What would your key responsibilities consist of?
Contributes to the functional design of an information system or solution:
* Independently performs user and data analysis, modelling and prototyping * Coordinates and leads meetings of users or end-users with customers * Create strong relationships to become a trusted point for the customer with regard to business, functional or ergonomic aspects within their scope * Participates in the drafting of functional specifications and testing (organisation, design and implementation) * Provides the delivery team with functional support throughout the life of the project * Supervises and trains employees when necessary * Validates and challenges statements of needs
Required skills and experience:
* Proven experience of Analysis in Digital / IT transformation projects * Awareness of Microservices / API / Cloud * Good command of modelling and/or design * Good command of requirements management * Has knowledge of at least one functional domain or sector and/or software product * Good knowledge of at least one driver of digital transformation (IoT, Data & Analytics, AI etc.) * Expertise in workshop facilitation techniques (particularly the fundamentals of co-design work) * High level of written and oral communication
What skills can we help you develop?
* Understanding of Micro service / API / Cloud technologies
* Business Mortgage and Savings processing
* DevOps practices
If this opportunity could be of interest, please submit your CV for review