Major banking organisation is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help document, plan, capture the requireme ts for and help delivery of major Digital/Cloud based programmes across mainland...
Vertex Solutions are currently working with one of London’s most exciting Fintech companies who are in full hiring mode. They are looking for an outstanding Lead Data Engineer to join the team and be a part of their exciting journey.
About the role
You'll be working with the Chief Data Officer, Data Architects and Engineering teams to define the technical direction for the business.
• Programming languages: Python preferable, SQL, Java , Scala
• ETL processes e.g Airflow
• Messaging/event/streaming technology: Kafka
• Cloud: AWS/GCP
• Large-scale data processing such as: Spark, Hadoop
• Logical and physical design of data structures
Ability to mentor a small team is also part of the role, still very much hands-on.
Strong salary and package on offer.
For further information please contact Lewis Forsyth on l.forsyth @ vertex-solutions.com
I’ve been immersed in the Data Science & Analytics space for quite some time now and throughout my career, I’ve strived to build and maintain long-lasting relationships. The current businesses I’m leading the resourcing for, bears testament to the fact that the experience for both candidate and client is first-class.
10 out of 10. Danielle has been a pleasure to work with thus far, excellent communication, and very helpful in scheduling time with distributed team members.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations