Hello Professionals, Are you an experienced Business Analyst with strong knowledge of and exposure to Standard Interfacing concepts, XML, JSON, Web services? If yes or if simply triggered, drop your...
British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal
£1000+ donated already with continuing regular donations.
Role - DevOps Engineer
Our client is one of the largest Financial Institutions and Financial Services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories.
Using technology to transform the world’s leading financial institution, This job is for the boldest problem solvers in the tech industry.
About Project - We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join a Content Publishing and Personalisation as a Support and DevOps Engineer. You will be a key part of an agile cross-functional team and as a DevOps engineer introduces processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.
Creating and managing Splunk Dashboards and alerts
• Creating and managing App Dynamics jobs, alerts, and health rules
• Creating and managing Jenkins jobs
• Supporting on-call activities (prod env monitoring, xMatters alerts and incidents)
• Supporting DXP Team with test environments monitoring, fixes, and squad member access
to AEM resources
• Supporting all additional (external) activities (e.g., Disaster Recovery Tests, KONA, WAF, CSP,
markets AEM migration)
• Supporting all squads with releasing process activities
• Triage for DSD tickets
• Global Service Desk (CR and IN tickets) verification and approvals
• DevOps activities during upgrade platform
• Day-to-day consultations and troubleshooting for squad members
• Contribute to the improvements of the tools needed for daily work
Qualifications / Requirements:
Understanding of Relevant Tools
• Communication and Collaboration are very crucial to succeed in DevOps
• DevSecOps skillset will be an advantage
• Knowledge of scripting language, Coding and scripting are two important skillsets that
among the most recommended programming/scripting languages.
• Proficient in clearly determining DevOps objectives and standards by analysing requirements
• Broad experience with Jenkins pipelines, including creating new jobs, updating exiting, prepare
new scripts, help to solve existing issues and analyze the root cause
• Understanding of CI/CD
• Knowledge of what constitutes useful preparation scripts and how to write it
• Git flow understanding
• Working experience with Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
• Security knowledge
• Performance testing experience with JMeter or similar tools
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
• Basic knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure platforms
• Understanding of microservices
Employment Type – B2B OR Perm
The way we work
Have we sparked your interest?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to speaking to you
Reach out to me at email@example.com or apply for this job to know more.
Interim OD Lead
Yes I would give the service I have received as a 9/10 - when compared with other recruiters but certainly as an approach and recruitment process Vertex is very good. I have personally spoke to Lewis and a recruitment colleague who I have to say were very professional, very clear providing timely feedback and next steps which is important as a candidate. Good communication skills demonstrated by both professionals in verbal, email and text. I would certainly recommend Vertex moving forward and most certainly recommend Vertex to Clients looking to place key people into their organisations and Change teams. I always look at define, attract and select as a 3 step process in candidate selection.. Lewis certainly scored Highley on all 3 stages from my perspective
“…took time and effort to understand my personal circumstances and come up with an idea of how to adjust the contract. The overall experience is smooth and relaxed which I found to be a breath of fresh air in this already stressful market... and life. So my score is 11 - definitely definitely would recommend to a friend or colleague…”
“Despite the fact that the client changed his opinion and went for outsourcing to India I will totally give you 10 out of 10. The information flow was very good, I felt that the recruitment was taken care of. I got answers for all my questions and it was easy to reach. I would totally recommend your services.”
“…an extraordinary professional. Very systematic, very organized, lives to is word, never misses an appointment. If Jude is the Vertex role model (and it is for me) I can only have the best of all opinions about you guys. Of course, I'll always recommend Vertex and Jude, in particular.”
“Professional, helpful, very good communications and high-quality customer-oriented service. The way it should be.”
“…took the time to know well my profile and identified really interesting leads that could - and still can - result in a very interesting job for me.”
I worked with Danielle for 2 years where she supported me with building my team of DevOps consultants across Europe. She found a way to embed herself into the team, understand what I was looking for and present a solutions which worked well and matched my requirements. I certainly recommend Danielle and would be more than happy to work with her again in the future
I would definitely recommend Jude and Vertex. Jude is one of the few people who takes time to investigate the market and also the individual’s concerns rather than just matching job keywords to CV’s.
Cloud Solution Architect
As a contractor my experience with recruiters has been a bit hit and miss. Danielle is one of the best. and I would happily work with her again. Always professional and transparent. Danielle always maintained great communication with my team, she really is an extraordinary person...
I worked with Danielle for 2 years where she supported me with building my team of DevOps consultants across Europe. She found a way to embed herself into the team, understand what I was looking for and present a solution which worked well and matched my requirements. I certainly recommend Danielle and would be more than happy to work with her again in the future.
Unfortunately, position I applied has been filled out before my interview with client. However, I would definietely recomend (10) Vertex to others.
- Felt professionally represented for roles we pursued - Relevant opportunities presented in light of discussions we had and my expectations