We are looking for Java Deveoloper to help build and run API-led connectivity and move away from the monolithic architectures to a new micro services platform. In this role you will be responsible...
Take part in the most exciting digital revolution in the company's history!
The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the company.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new technologies.
* You will be responsible for low design and implementation of a specific programme across all the work streams and co-ordinate with respective team during delivery;
* You will lead development for large/complex projects to agreed timescales and standards;
* You will apply in depth technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems;
* Extensive knowledge JAVA/J2EE and Digital Technologies, including experience with Java 8
* Knowledge of the following technologies: Maven, Spring, Jenkins;
* Following experience will be a plus: AWS, PCF, MuleSoft, MongoDB, Cloud Computing Services;
* Understanding of the development and testing principles, processes and methodologies (TTD, Agile);
* An understanding of distributed revision control systems and platforms (GIT/SVN);
* Innovative approach to solving complex problems with an excellent level of attention to detail;
* Fluent English
* Stable job in a professional team;
* Interesting career path in an international organization;
* Consistent scope of responsibilities;
* Private health care, insurance, sport card;
* Contact with top IT technologies (Big Data, Hadoop, spark) available in the market;
* Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week and flexible working hours
“…took time and effort to understand my personal circumstances and come up with an idea of how to adjust the contract. The overall experience is smooth and relaxed which I found to be a breath of fresh air in this already stressful market... and life. So my score is 11 - definitely definitely would recommend to a friend or colleague…”
“Despite the fact that the client changed his opinion and went for outsourcing to India I will totally give you 10 out of 10. The information flow was very good, I felt that the recruitment was taken care of. I got answers for all my questions and it was easy to reach. I would totally recommend your services.”
“…an extraordinary professional. Very systematic, very organized, lives to is word, never misses an appointment. If Jude is the Vertex role model (and it is for me) I can only have the best of all opinions about you guys. Of course, I'll always recommend Vertex and Jude, in particular.”
“Professional, helpful, very good communications and high-quality customer-oriented service. The way it should be.”
“…took the time to know well my profile and identified really interesting leads that could - and still can - result in a very interesting job for me.”